- China, glassware, utensils and food preparation equipment should carefully be rinsed food-free and very carefully repacked in containers as delivered. Please DO NOT put the Pyrex or China in the dishwasher. Hand rinse only. Dishwashers remove the color glaze from Pyrex. We will know if you put the Pyrex in the dishwasher.
- Linen should be free of refuse and air dried to prevent staining and mildew. Please do not place wet or damp linen in bags.
Delivery and Pickup
- Delivery and Pickup may be an option, varies by circumstance and event.
- Delivery and pickup charges and availability will vary depending on the location of an event.
- Delivery and pickups are for curb side only. Special carrying, set-up, knockdown or after-hour requirements will incur additional charges, and these requirements must be specified at the time of reservation.
- Minimum quantities on china, flatware and glassware are required. Please inquire at time of reservation.
- To avoid additional charges, all equipment must be ready for pick-up when we arrive. Tables and chairs must be folded and left undercover, dishes and glassware rinsed and repacked in crates. Soiled linens bundled, and not sealed in plastic bags.
RESPONSIBILITY FOR ALL EQUIPMENT REMAINS WITH THE CUSTOMER FROM THE TIME OF DELIVERY TO THE TIME OF RETURN. Please safeguard the equipment and be sure it is protected and secured from the weather when not in use.
40% non-refundable deposit due at time of booking to hold your date. Remaining balance and 20% refundable damage deposit due 72 hours prior to your event, along with your final count. Any extra breakage/damage fees will be charged to card on file upon completion of the event. Booking deposits are non-refundable. If it becomes necessary for you to cancel your event we will only be able to waive your liability for the balance of your contract. Refunds are processed within 21 days of cancellation. Cancellations must be in writing. Any cancellation within 30 days of the event will incur a cancellation fee of 15% of total contract.
$2 per dinner plate or teacup set, $1.50 for salad plate/bowl, $1 for dessert plate/regular glass. Breakage/loss charges vary for other specialty items, will be noted at booking.
Forms of Payment
Personal checks accepted with credit card number on file for deposit and breakage fees.
Visa, MC, Discover & AmEx accepted. Cash works for us, too.